Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Laugh Out Loud.....

This is for a couple challenges! Paper Stories (using sketch-which I loved) and ScrapMemory (spot the difference - I added a "strip" of chickens and a cut out of a chicken to compare to the picture of my chickens!) I used my chickens as the subject! They are on the back deck looking in the French doors, hoping I'll bring them a treat, and wanting in! They are not your average chickens, they are really spoiled! I layered and distressed everything! Made the banners, added a couple rub on's, splattered some black paint, added chipboard stars, and added a couple little clothes pins! Fun lo to do, hope you like it, and thanks so much for stoppin' by and takin' a peek! Click on pics get closer view of lo! Teresa*

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout with amazing detail...love this. Love the papers and colours.
    Congrats on your winning entry for the March challenge at Paper Stories your layout was outstanding.
    I am now following your blog, your pages are full of creativity and inspiration. Thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The rich colors and details are fabulous. Congrats on winning at Paper Stories!! Your project was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Teresa, you have completed rocked this sketch too. Just love all your gorgeous layers and distressing. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Paper Stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! Great distressing and patterns! Thank you for joining us at PaperStories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! it's fab!!! love it! theese layers are great!) thanks from PS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch! Love your layers and distressing! So great to have you playing along again at Paper Stories!

    ReplyDelete